10 Benefits of Black Seed Oil
- 1. 'A Review on Therapeutic Potential of Nigella Sativa: A Miracle Herb.' PubMed, pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29962349.
- 2. H;, Tavakkoli A;Mahdian V;Razavi BM;Hosseinzadeh. 'Review on Clinical Trials of Black Seed (Nigella Sativa ) and Its Active Constituent, Thymoquinone.' Journal of Pharmacopuncture, U.S. National Library of Medicine, pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30087794
- 3. Yimer, Ebrahim M., et al. 'Nigella Sativa L. (Black Cumin): A Promising Natural Remedy for Wide Range of Illnesses.' Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Hindawi, 12 May 2019, www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2019/1528635
- 4. 'Anticancer Activities of Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin).' PubMed, pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22754079
- 5. 'The Anti-Inflammatory Activity of Nigella Sativa Balm Sticks.' core.ac.uk/reader/291483543
- 6. Beheshti F;Norouzi F;Abareshi A;Khazaei M;Alikhani V;Moussavi S;Biglari G;Soukhtanloo M;Hosseini M; 'Nigella Sativa Prevented Liver and Renal Tissue Damage in Lipopolysaccharide-Treated Rats.' Saudi Journal of Kidney Diseases and Transplantation : an Official Publication of the Saudi Center for Organ Transplantation, Saudi Arabia, U.S. National Library of Medicine, pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29970731
- 7. H Shokri. 'A Review on the Inhibitory Potential of Nigella Sativa against Pathogenic and Toxigenic Fungi.' Avicenna Journal of Phytomedicine, U.S. National Library of Medicine, pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27247919
Many neurological disorders, including depression and anxiety, are related to neurotransmitter imbalance. Stress is a common trigger for altered neurochemicals and behavioral changes. Stressed mice given black seed oil developed increased levels of two neurotransmitters, GABA and serotonin.2H;, Tavakkoli A;Mahdian V;Razavi BM;Hosseinzadeh. ‘Review on Clinical Trials of Black Seed (Nigella Sativa ) and Its Active Constituent, Thymoquinone.’ Journal of Pharmacopuncture, U.S. National Library of Medicine, pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30087794
Research suggests that nigella sativa extracts may even help reduce epileptic seizure frequency, and flavonoids in black seed oil may regulate neuronal signaling paths, which are essential in processing memory. Thymoquinone positively influences dopamine production and may prevent loss of neurons in Parkinson's disease.1‘A Review on Therapeutic Potential of Nigella Sativa: A Miracle Herb.’ PubMed, pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29962349.